Custom Bench Rest Rifle Build
Precision shooting requires both skill and the right equipment. A high-quality rifle can make all the difference when it comes to achieving extreme accuracy. For those who demand the utmost in accuracy and consistency, a custom bench rest rifle can be the ultimate solution. These rifles are meticulously designed and handcrafted to achieve the highest levels of accuracy and precision possible.
In this article, we'll take a closer look at the custom build coming from our friend of Woldco Arms, Milaca, Minnesota. lt's explore some of its main features. Whether you're a competitive shooter or a precision rifle enthusiast, a this build may be just what you need to take your shooting to the next level.
• Defiance Deviant action
• Woox Exactus
• Barrel Krieger 1:7.7 twist heavy varmint contour
• Muzzle JP 3 port compensator
• Trigger Bix n andy tac sport pro
• American Rifle company M-Brace rings
• Element Optics 5-25 Titan
• Bottom metal: Pacific Tool and Guage Flush mount
• Mag Accuracy internation aw mag
• Bipod Accutac br4 g2 arca spec
• Mdt arca rail
• 22 Dasher
• Brass lapua 6br norma fired formed to 6 dasher then necked down to 22 dasher
• Sierra 77gr match kings
• Winchester staball 6.5 powder 34.2 gr
Build and pictures provided by Woldco Arms, LLC
Little end of the day load development to get ready for another fun bench rest match. That krieger barrels running strong as always with nice .180 moa group at 100 yards. Now to just stretch its legs further out at distance and we'll be in business.
Woldco Arms LLC