The .223 Wylde is a popular chambering option for AR-15 rifles and other firearms designed for .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm NATO ammunition. What sets the .223 Wylde apart is its unique chamber design, which combines the best features of the .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO chambers. This hybrid chamber is known for its exceptional accuracy and versatility. It allows shooters to safely and accurately fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition, making it an excellent choice for precision shooters, competitive marksmen, and those seeking optimal performance from their rifles. The .223 Wylde chamber's ability to handle a wide range of loads without sacrificing accuracy has made it a favorite among enthusiasts who demand both reliability and precision from their firearms.
GCP Rifles. RIFLE SPECS
CHassis: FURIOSA ULTRA PRS
The Furiosa Ultra is WOOX's response to PRS shooters' demands for the ultimate wood stock and chassis system. It's 3 inches longer than the Furiosa flagship, accommodating barrels up to 1.20" in diameter and adding a full-length Arca rail. The WOOX Suspense™ weight system, integrated into the fore end, enables precise balance adjustments with up to six 2.5-ounce weights (two included). The vented fore end features M-LOK™ panels, maximizing accessory options. The stock boasts a vertical grip, matching bag rider, molded thumb rests, micro-adjustable cheek riser, LOP, and a 3.5" bag rider for top-tier accuracy.
- Curtis action
- PROOF barrel
- Timney Trigger
- US Optics FDN 25X scope. 5-25x52mm 34 mm Tube Digital Red FFP Reticle 110 Click ER3K with 1/10 MIL or 1/4 IPHY Adjustments 48 Click US#1 Windage Knob with 1/10 MIL or 1/4 IPHY Adjustments Rapid Adjustment 180° Magnification Throw
most popular chambering options
Here are some popular chamberings:
- 9mm Luger (9x19mm):The 9mm is one of the most popular handgun calibers worldwide due to its manageable recoil, wide availability, and capacity in semi-automatic pistols.
- 45 ACP (.45 Auto): Known for its stopping power, the .45 ACP is a classic choice for those who prioritize caliber size over capacity.
- .380 ACP (.380 Auto): Smaller and lighter than the 9mm, the .380 ACP is often chosen for concealed carry due to its compact size and reduced recoil.
.- 40 S&W: This caliber was popular for a time, particularly among law enforcement, but it has seen a decline in popularity in recent years.
-.223 Remington/5.56x45mm: This is the standard caliber for the AR-15 platform and is widely used for both sporting and tactical purposes.
- .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm: Known for its versatility and accuracy, the .308 is a popular choice for hunting and long-range shooting.
- 6.5mm Creedmoor: Gaining popularity for its excellent long-range performance and moderate recoil, the 6.5mm Creedmoor has become a favorite among precision shooters.
- .30-06 Springfield: Although an older cartridge, the .30-06 is still widely used for hunting and has a loyal following.
- 12 Gauge: The most common and versatile shotgun gauge, 12-gauge shotguns are used for a wide range of applications, from hunting to home defense.
- 20 Gauge: Slightly smaller than the 12-gauge, the 20-gauge shotgun is popular among smaller-framed -individuals and for hunting smaller game.
- 28 Gauge: Less common than the 12 and 20 gauge, the 28 gauge is often chosen for upland bird hunting due to its lighter recoil.
- .410 Bore: The .410 bore is the smallest shotgun chambering and is often used for small game hunting and as a beginner's shotgun due to its light recoil.
Remember that the popularity of chamberings can change over time due to advances in firearm technology, changes in laws and regulations, and shifts in shooter preferences. Always check the latest trends and consult with experts before making a firearm purchase.